Teen Mom Mentor Program
Are YOU a TEEN MOM enrolled in a Palm Beach County High School?
Do you wonder how to MAKE IT WORK?
Do you have questions about your FUTURE PLANS?
WE CAN HELP!
- This new teen mom mentoring program wants to make sure that nothing stops you from pursuing your dreams.
- You’ll be connected with a professional working mom who will support and encourage your plans for the future.
- It’s an easy way for you to ask questions, spend time with, and learn from experienced working mothers who have been there and made it through.
The free program works like this:
- You’ll meet with your mentor once a week
- You’ll spend time with her for about an hour, just talking and sharing fears, worries, questions or concerns
- You’ll have the freedom to discuss with her whatever you want about your life’s goals, motherhood, finances, relationships and education
- If you're interested click here to complete our online application or download our paper application.
For details about the program, or to sign-up, speak with your Graduation Coach or Guidance Counselor or contact Jennifer Silliman at email@example.com.
Not enrolled in high school or have already graduated high school please check out Open Door Mentoring.
Special thanks to Wells Fargo, Town of Palm Beach United Way and United Way Palm Beach County for their investment in this program.