Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies is always looking for skilled individuals to join our team. We are a dynamic, culturally diverse non-profit agency serving Palm Beach County. We seek highly motivated candidates who have a passion for helping women and families in need. HMHB considers our employees to be our greatest resource and we pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment with sensitivity to employees’ needs to balance work and family.
Career opportunities are listed below. To submit your resume for consideration, please email us.
Service Coordinator - Bilingual/Biliterate English/Spanish
- Links clients to available financial payer sources.
- Strategizes and prioritizes accordingly to achieve the required number of monthly intakes.
- Conducts prenatal follow-ups including psychosocial assessment; providing prenatal education/information and giving appropriate referrals for other needed resources and services.
- Promotes early and continual prenatal care, stressing the importance of following immunization schedule and the self sufficiency of parents.
- Responsible for maintaining established quantity and quality standards.
- Ensures that all clients’ records are accurate, current and updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure referrals as well as closures have been appropriately linked and documented within the database system and agency data function.
- Provides client education based upon the intake.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship throughout the agency as well as with the provider network including medical, nursing, mental health, and social services staff.
- Documents and records provided client services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Incumbent is required to be flexible in providing needed coverage for other designated locations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of maternal & child issues and community resources.
- Ability to interface effectively with a diverse population.
- Professional social work documentation and time management skills.
- Computer skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Bilingual skills; both verbal and written communication required.
- Ability to be flexible with regards to work location and work schedule including periodic work on Saturdays.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license, have an acceptable driving record, carry minimum auto insurance as required by state law, and provide own transportation.
- Minimum of one continuous year experience working in case management/care coordination is required. Experience working with pregnant woman/teens is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or Criminal Justice
Healthy Mothers/Healthy Babies does not discriminate against employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State law. The agency will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and directed by management. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate the job position you are applying for in the subject line.
EEO Employer, EVerify Participating Employer, Criminal Background Screening,
Reference Checking and Motor Vehicle Checks Conducted